Forum Upgrade & 2022 Update

Hello everyone! I know there hasn’t been much news recently, but rest assured, no news is good news in this instance. I just wanted to give you all a brief update as to what is happening.

Minecraft

Our Minecraft server has been stagnant for the past few months, which is to be expected with a vanilla play through. I do have plans in mind to add more content, though, so in a future play through or later this play through we will have additional content to enjoy.

In the meantime, we’re thinking of doing a modded Minecraft server, as suggested by @Goose. If you have any suggestions for which mod pack we do, please feel free to make suggestions!

Garry’s Mod

Work on our Garry’s Mod server has been going strong thanks to work by @Av3r4ge and me. We don’t have much to share at this moment, but we’re learning from the shortcomings from the initial launch.

The Forum

I have moved our forum to a faster server, so load times should be a lot better, and if you’re reading this then you’ve already experienced the transition. We are going to have to update some tools that used the forum URL, such as rank synchronization, but those fixes will come in the next few days.

As always, if you have any feedback or questions about the updates, please reply to this thread or ask on Discord.

OI OI OI MR MIDGET!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣠⣾⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⢅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⠁⣩⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⣾⣿⣋⡡⠤⣀⣷⣄⠠⠤⣉⣿⣷⣽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣟⢋⣰⣯⠉⠉⣿⢄⠉⢻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⢿⣷⣶⠤⠔⣶⣶⠿⢾⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠠⠀⠂⠀⠀⣧⡚⢿⣿⡶⢶⡿⠟⣠⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⣀⡀⠀⠀
⠒⠒⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⣈⣴⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡿⠒⠐⠺⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢿⣋⣀⡄⠠⣢⣀⣩⣛⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

WOTS ALL THIS???

:uk::uk::uk:

YER POISTIN LOICENSE HAS EXPOIRED!!! :uk::uk::uk::uk:

ONE HUNNIT TESCO CLUBCARD POINTS ‘AVE BIN DEDUCTED FROM YER ACCOUN’!!! :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

YER THREE QUID MEAL DEAL IS GONNA BE A FIVER FROM NOW ON!!! :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

YER WILL ALSO ONLY BE ABLE TER CHOOSE FROM A CHICKEN OR 'AM SANDWICH!!! :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

FAILURE TO RENEW YER LOICENCE IS GONNA RESUL’ IN THA LOSS OV MORE CLUBCARD POINTS!!! :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.